Friday 14 November 2008

Reports by matthew

Activity: film

Day:Monday

Time:3.15

Class:Eshel

Year group:Reception

My comments:They thought it was a good film.They all liked the battles and when spiderman took the girl with her.they all gave it a 5/5.I hope they all enjoy book week.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




costumes:
As I was talking to them most of the boys were comic book characters and the girls were Disney characters.I thought it was interesting how they all say "I like him/her". I got some comments like "I saw her at Disney world, was fun" and "I don't watch superman but I watch super dog" The most popular character is snow wight. . I enjoyed talking to them!!!!!!
ENJOY!!!!!

2 comments:

Clore Tikva Primary School said...

I wonder which character was the most popular?

Brandon766 said...

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
good report