Tuesday 18 November 2008

Report by Ella

Activity: making bookmarks / reading/ book creating

year group: both reception

date: 18/11/08

my comments: Today I went into both reception classes I saw them really getting involved with book week by going to read books and make them making bookmarks and really enjoying it. There reaction to book week was very positive and wanted it to happen alot more. I asked them what has been there favourite part so far and here is how they reacted

Kita Alon
Sasha - dressing up like characters from books
Lucy - dressing up like characters
Abbie - likes to read books
Damon - likes to dress up
Daleah - watching the spiderman DVD
Jessie - dressing up
Kasey - listening to storys
Sophia - making book marks
Natenal - watching spiderman
Lia - dressing up

Kita Eshel
Rachel - dressing up
Tanya - dressing up
Paige - dressing up
Charlotte - spiderman film
Toby - dressing up

thank you and I hope you enjoy bookweek

No comments: