Friday 14 November 2008

Report by Ella

activity: bookmark and book making year group: reception class: Alon

45- 9:day/ time: Monday

My comments: today I went into Kita Alon when they started to make books and bookmarks, they were all very friendly and made me welcome.

costumes

I have asked the children of reception what they were wearing and here is the feedback

name character why?

Rachael Indian lady because they're pretty
MIA bell because it is a princess
Joshua skeleton because it is my favourite character
Aih Cinderella because it is a princess
Sasha snow white because I like her dress
Daleah Minnie mouse because I like her dress and shes nice
Natenal Ben 10 because he watches it
Damon pirate because they're strong
Aaron pirate because they're big
Roxy supergirl because her sister likes it
Tia minnie mouse
Daisy sleeping beauty because she got it in a book and liked it
Lara hannah Montana because shes a good singer
Harry power rangers because they fight the evils
Jessie cheerleeder HSM they dance really good
Zac pirate because they have swords
Lia cinderella she likes watching her

No comments: